gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
10-06-2014, 05:29 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

The woman was kind as she spoke to her, though the fact she had been referring to her after all did not quite make Anais feel any better. Did she really look that awful? Her ears turned and tipped back against her head worriedly, her yellow-gold gaze dropping to stare a little more embarrassingly at the soft earth beneath her paws. Wounded or dead? "Really?" That was definitely not how she was realistically....but maybe it was closer than she would have liked to the truth.

The grey-gold girl sighed quietly. Was something bothering her? "Yeah, there is," she answered, not even thinking to keep the truth from the woman despite only having met her. Did she really want to go into all the details about it? It was a long story, and one that still made her uncomfortable to think about. Rather than trying to explain what it was that had happened, she instead focused upon the problem that was solely her own, the issue that was currently bothering her. "I'm just...I feel like there's a lot I don't know that I should know by now."

* Because he has become her protector, Glacier is allowed into any and all threads that Anais may be in, regardless of how they are tagged.