gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-17-2014, 03:47 PM

[Image: G6wzw14.png]

Troubled paws drew her toward the crypt, pads plagued by an insatiable itch. She knew that soon she would have to make her move but something within her was not ready. It was as if her being was split into two, one scrambling for immediate action and the other staying strong, biding its time. Her scowl faded, however, as she neared the crypt, pausing with mercury by her side.

A woman emerged into daylight, her posture stiff. She seemed almost sickly to Jupiter--so much that concern struck her features. Genuine concern that had not been present in her mind since she had left Alacritis. Something within her made her skin crawl and then she realized why the woman's physical appearance struck her so--it brought Medusa to mind after she had been recaptured by her father. Jupiter picked her way carefully toward the lady, head lowered and eyes searching.

"You look a little rough," she commented affably, pupils flicking over the lass. Mercury padded next to her, hanging near her back legs.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.