gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
08-17-2014, 04:23 PM

And so he would come, though it seemed he had already been making his way toward the mocha cloaked tempest. Mismatched gems shimmered at the sight of his russet mask, yet she had to turn away, thinking of how she should put her feeling. "Well... Happy birthday to you... now that it's summer and all..." What would Quintus think of that? Had his parents ever celebrated his birth a year later? His history was so muddled and such, even the girl didn't know what to make of it. How could she lead up to her question without it being... awkward. In all truth, the pearly tempest didn't even know if she was ready to ask... 'But if I don't ask now, I'll never muster the bravery to ask again, but how can I put it so Quintus doesn't think I'm a crazy lady.' Mismatched gems absently gazed about the scenery, her mouth musing the sound of 'Um...' for a great while before she would finally speak. "I don't know if this is what other females call heat... but... I kind of... want to have... like... puppies. But I don't know how to make them..." Instantly blood rushed to her cheeks, a blush staining her cheeks, as mismatched gems turned away from the sea-green gaze of the man.