Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-17-2014, 04:27 PM

She almost looked offended that he had made up her name, which just made him laugh. "I don't even know your real name, toots. To me, you are Goldilocks, and most likely will always be that to me." He said with a simple shrug of his shoulders. She could make up her own name for all he cared, to him this woman was Goldilocks. Nothing else. His tail beat against the earth a few times, growing bored of staying in these caves. He wanted to do something fun. His eyes slanted back to the alabaster and red woman, that familiar grin taking over his features. Was she too sore and wounded for yet another round? It was either this or exploring the crypt, which the element of danger was a very huge possibility.

She asked if she had everything she wanted, and Charaz just shrugged his shoulders, pulling himself up onto all four paws. "You tell me Goldilocks, you may be mine but that doesn't mean that I think for you too." Letting out a breath of air, he looked behind them at the way that they came. Would she press the look that he shot her, or would she come exploring instead? Taking a few steps away from her, he let her decide. He didn't care, he just needed to do something. Or someone.

""