size
build
player
05-12-2013, 09:10 PM
MATURE.

Oh, what a night, late December back in '63

What a very special time for me

As I remember what a night!

Whole. Complete. Wonderful. That night had been everything he'd ever dreamed of and more. Was this love? Probably not. No, it was a fantasy come true. Since joining Ludicael he'd always dreamed of banging the Sol. At first it had been rather horrible, the way he'd think about her. His dreams always included her begging him for it, and him pinning her to the earth, his chest forcing her to the ground. Oh yes, the man had to admit he had a dirty mind. But his fantasy had changed considerably by the time it had actually been fulfilled. By the time that that fateful night had occurred, he considered himself not a victor - but lucky to be involved with such a dame. That was certainly a first.

Oh, I got a funny feeling when she walked in the room

And I, as I recall it ended much too soon

Oh what a night

Jupiter had been rather scarce lately, and Marvel wondered if she was avoiding him. Then again, it wasn't like she'd been complaining after the last time. In fact, she'd left so quickly he was sure she was trying to keep from looking too pleased. He'd been thankful for her quick departure, for it had meant that he didn't have to exert himself any further to make her feel special, or loved, or whatever sappy crap females liked after lovemaking. Pillow talk was not exactly his specialty.

Why'd it take so long to see the light?

Seemed so wrong, but now it seems so right

What a lady, what a night!

The ungodly screech was enough to make the Celeste wish he were deaf. But he knew the call when he heard it. Mercury. With a groan the man would awaken from his wet dream, slithering from his den and stretching. The call had come from not too far away, by the river. Slipping through the mangroves with ease, the handsome stud would come upon the most unappealing of scenes. Jupiter was a hot mess, having just heaved her guts and who-knows-what-else from her bowels. Jupiter, A look of concern flooded his features as he switched his sterling gaze from the sickened Sol to her companion. Tell me her symptoms. Barfing was a fairly common part of illnesses, and he would need more information if he was to get the right treatment for the Sol.

speeeech,