Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-12-2013, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2013, 09:23 PM by Jupiter I.)

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

he swept from the mist like her night in shining armor, coming forth to save her from this illness as he had rescued her from her lust on that fateful night. her urges had still remained thoroughly sated, and though she hadn't sought him out specifically, the unprofessional joining of their bodies had undoubtedly been on her mind in times of boredom. little did she know, what had once been her pleasure would now morph into her pain.

naturally, jupiter had noticed that her body was out of sorts, but had thought little of it, in all reality. perhaps i'm working too hard, she'd thought, and had calmed her incessant concern for her pack's safety and taken more breaks from patrols and subdued to more periods of rest when out and about. things like this could happen to anyone, couldn't they? they had to as far as jupiter's thoughts were concerned, for this was the third time such an event had happened to her. as she thought back with intentions of answering his questions, making a list, that sense of foreboding grew slightly as she met a few personal symptoms, but knowing that he needed to have knowledge of them, jupiter was hardly hesitant to confess, especially if it prevented this mess from occurring all over again.

"this. twice before now. usually after i wake up," she began. "i've had to pee a lot, but fuck, right now, i'm constipated as hell and hardly have the energy to move. i've been really tired recently, too. perhaps i'm..." there it was--the word that had evaded her. she shook her head slightly, pressing her cheek further into the ground and trying to move on, praying that it was all a lie. "marv, i've really gotta fucking shit but goddamn it hasn't quite been working for me." all professionalism was dropped when the alpha was in pain, apparently.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.