ardent

Live Like you are diying.

Venus

gems
size
build
player
08-17-2014, 11:10 PM

ooc; will be on vacation for two days starting tomorrow, so may not be able to get any posts in until Thursday.

Ah, if she were to escape these barren lands of eternal winter, she would be sure to not return to this place anytime soon. The blizzard consumed the land as if it were a starving lion. Surely such a storm could not last forever and then she would return to her temporary abode. The temperature plummeted rapidly as darkness enveloped the surrounding world. Tolerating it for the night would be pure agony.

Tain's words kissed his lips once more - discussing the subject of ignorance. Ah, but herself loathed not knowing - not being knowledgeable of whatever crossed her path. Yet, why did she speak of blissful ignorance? Because of her past life - it would frighten the typical wolf due to her sadistic nature and she needed this wolf's warmth to survive the night. It was not a wise decision to risk running the man off into the blizzard. Though, he would not dare be foolish enough to make such a move - he seemed rather intelligent.

After speaking of ignorance, the man continued discussing whatever that seemed to enter his mind. She desired darkness, sleep, to consume her mind so that time would pass all the more quickly. But, nevertheless, Venus listened to such uninteresting words that seemed to be never-ending and would respond to them. Tain seemed to wish for her to elaborate on herself - trading small, insignificant facts about each other. She would humor the man, although giving him her time was not on the top her bucket list.

The creature would smile and it would not be returned. Warm expressions rarely ever crossed her face. Instead, it remained static as she responded to his words. Living life as a nomad would, indeed, allow one to do as they please. But I desire much more than roaming the lands forever alone. I want a powerful army beneath me. Whether it is a high rank in a pack or a pack of my own. Ah, one of my own would be ideal! A fantastic queen I would make. My infinite amount of intelligence would carry my followers a long way, but I would only allow the strongest and bravest amongst my ranks. The innocent would not be allowed to taint my borders. . .

Her final sentence had trailed off to a whisper. She caught herself revealing a darker side to the male and that simply would not do. Not yet anyway. Though, since the man seemed intelligent, he had probably already picked up on her darkened heart. My favorite color is purple, yours? She would raise her left eyebrow - changing the subject to the small talk in which she so despised. Ah, how she hated getting caught up in discussing such dreams.

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts