ardent

// you're cute when you scream

Morikiah

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Greetings to all. As most of you probably know, I am new to Alacritis. Names' Meredith, and my main man, as you can see here - is Morikiah. ;3 I'd be happy to tell you a little about him if you're sticking around.. ^^;

Currently, and predominantly, he is a rogue. A loner, if you will.. so what I'm looking for here, is someone who is most familiar with each of the packs in the area. Morikiah will want to be properly informed of his new surroundings here in Alacritis.. Perhaps with a little persuasion; to be lured in by the promise of house cleaning. Work. A contract, as Mori is a business man you see. If your character happens to be in need of a favor, he may be your man.

Wiminz. Mori tends to attract unwanted attention, especially from the ladies. Which, of course.. is always fun for me. While he mostly prefers to avoid women, I would like for him to have a couple temptations thrown his way. I want to potentially see where this leads.. because he isn't a guy for monogamy, but certainly expects nothing but utmost loyalty from the woman. Typical jerk-off asshole.

It's in his nature, to always be hungering for more. I have big plans, for this ruffian of mine.. Any of those who would like to conspire with him, try and gain his trust in exchange for whatever may be within his reach - I'd love it! ;D Also, he's always open for gaining enemies..and, of course - the art of spilling of blood. If you would like to throw your guy or gal (although he isn't big on beating up women) at him, feel free to let me know and we'll work out the details ICly. >) I love a good fight thread.

Anything else, please inquire upon. I'm open to suggestions.