gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-18-2014, 01:19 AM

Quelt would keep his rather friendly look on himself, he nearly forgot Vereux was a king. How rude had it been for him to forget his manners since he was speaking with Irune's brother. Maybe it just slipped his mind because of that. Making him dip his head, he tried not to ram right into the smaller male. Before raising it again with a small smile, his tail wagged uncontrollably back and forth. He was obviously trying to avoid his nervousness with the whole Irune situation. Of course Quelt was bottling it up, maybe he should go to the battlefield to let off some steam after this.
"Pardon me I was rude before, my name is Quelt Arrow I'm Irune's mate actually. She recently returned to the north with her father I thought you might want to know that. It's an honor to be meeting you." Quelt strained his eyes a little worried that he was making the boy mad. He was a bit of a worrier with these kinds of things. No matter how strong, and punctual Quelt could be. He worried and that was that. Though Vereux's attitude at first hadn't bothered him at all.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]