gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-18-2014, 02:09 AM

Vereux was suddenly very energetic, it made Quelt step back a little when he got close to him. Though he made no objection to the close contact, well they definitely were brother and sister. He and Irune. He could see it within them, even if they didn't notice themselves. It made him laugh a little with a smile across his face, as Vereux suddenly pulled back and became suspicious again. Quelt's ears pulled against his skull for a moment before perking again. Head cocking to one side as he lowered it slightly looking at Vereux. "Your father challenged for her and won, so under the circumstances her respect for my alpha is thwarted. I'm pretty sure I will be fine loving her, no matter how afraid I am I just know I have to love her." he said. Hoping that was enough to prove to the brother.
"It's nice to finally meet you Vereux, I'm hoping to get my own pack one day. It's an honor to meet kings every time I do." Quelt was obviously very mild mannered, but no one had seen him mad. It took a lot, and even if he was angry, he kept it bottled up. For his own good, otherwise he would get into all sorts of trouble. Though his black tail wagged back and forth, this meeting was going well wasn't it? At least when it came down to it, perhaps he could have both Abaven and Bevroren on his side when the time came for him to have his pack. After all, newborn packs were the most vulnerable.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]