gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
08-19-2014, 06:44 PM

The challenged had passed, and the man had seemed to be totally fine for a moment. Of course he was conflicted, of course he was upset. But at Bass, no, never. He didn't blame the man for loosing, it wasn't like they could win every moment in their lives. Being strong was being able to bounce back from it, and having the support of others around you. Right now Quelt figured, Bass needed some encouragement from him. Not only that but he wanted to reassure his alpha that things would be okay. Life moved in that weird way. And he could already see the other gathering around the injured male trying to get him to sit still and be healed. The large male would come to stand in front of Bass, at first his expression was blank as he stood tall. But then a small smile crept on his face.
"Bass-sama, please rest, you were injured quiet some by that man." he would start in a soft voice. "No matter what happens, I will always see you as a friend and a part of my family. So don't think you failed, we are not perfect, we will not win every fight. And if any wolf thinks that is the case, then they should try thinking about how you feel. You are a strong alpha, and it will stay that way with me no matter how many times something like this happens. We live we learn, you are my friend and I don't want to see you hurt. Look at everyone around you, look how much they care, these are your members. These are the wolves of Abaven. We are YOUR family bass, we will always love you, for you." Quelt's black tail flicked back and forth as he looked up at the others than back as Bass. He hoped he wasn't speaking out of turn. He just wanted to speak his mind. And hopefully, it helped some.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]