Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-19-2014, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2014, 09:08 PM by Motif I.)

The healer would arrive and bass would begin to awake again. She would look at her dear brother, still holding her tinge even when he reached out and gripped her as the healer did his work. She didn't know much about healing and simply had to believe one trained by harmony knew what they where doing. More wolves would appear and Motifs temper would begin to rise. They where crowding him, couldn't they see that? And Motif knew he didn't want these witnesses to his weakness. She would wait as they all spoke and began to biker amongst themselves, trying to help in their own way she was sure but it was too much for her temper. "enough!" Motif finally snapped, getting to her feet and keeping pace with the boy of her blood.

For bass's sake she kept a shred of delopmacy when otherwise she might have simply hit the roof and sent them all packing. "this is your king, he needs rest and quite and not to be crowded. I trust harmony will be in charge of huis healing and if that means she wants xae onto it that's her right, for the rest if you a few can help me get him to his den and then I want you all out of his hair. I will spent some time with him to ensure he is well and until the healers release him all pack matters can come to me. Without a healers say so he is not to be disturbed" she made sure that point was very very clear, and had drawn herself up to her full height to declare her speech as Abavens queen.

"Speech"