size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-20-2014, 12:30 AM

She pulled up beside him, and he grinned at her as he gave her soft coat a few licks. This topic was not an easy one to bring up, and he hoped that she didn't shove him back into the lake with what he had to say. Taking a deep breath, he pulled back and met her shimmering golden eyes with his own. "Motif, I adore that you are now at my side to make this whole thing easier. You have seemed to have grown a little more... bold dare I say with all this. Is the power getting to your head, dearest sister?" He asked softly, trying to tease her to lighten the mood. It was true for sure, he had watched as her head seemed to inflate with this new found ego, a trait that he was none too happy to see. It was okay to be proud, but there was a fine line between proud and arrogance.

Resting his head on his paws, he gazed up fondly at Motif. "You know I love you Motif. I don't want to see you or anyone else get hurt because you think you are invisible. Cause hey, if I can beat your fluffy butt than anyone can." Bass said with a small chuckle. The jester in him could not resist teasing her, hoping with all his heart that Motif saw the truth in his words.