gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
08-20-2014, 12:50 AM

She would lap her tail idly against thewater as bass sent a few tongue strokes against her coat. She waited a moment more and sure enough his words wohld come. His topic wasn't quite what she had expected, she had thought it would be about pack business but with his first words sent in flattery she knew she was in for some trouble, and sure enough out it would come - he thought her head was getting too big for her booty. she laughed soft and sweet and gave his cheek a gentle kiss. "I'm just growing into my fabulousness' she teased first then let her voice fall more serious.

"I can admit that I've felt seriously good since training, and a little untouchable, but I still know the differance between dreams and reality" she tried to reassure him, looking warmly at his families feathures. She could see he was being diplomatic at his questions, trait that made him a fine leader. "wel I won't stand for anyone disrespecting us I also know a pack is run on teamwork, I think my pride and my love for life are mingling together making me look to big for my booty" a wicked grin entered her expression, she knew how he felt about her flirting with boys and no doubt he wouldnt be impressed with any joke of her 'booty' "don't sorry bass, you and your pack will always come first for me" she promised him.

Speech
Thought