Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-20-2014, 02:45 PM

The man responds and says it matters to him, and the only outward reaction the woman displays is a faint twitch of her lips. Obviously it mattered to him, or he wouldn't have asked in the first place. She did not care to answer him, her eyes shifting as she followed his movements. He lifts himself and begins to circle her, and the woman remains unfazed by his petty antics. A single paw lifts to be brought down upon the base of her prey, a sign that she would not be giving her meal up to him under any circumstances. He speaks again, only this time her expression hardens, volcanic orbs narrowing as she glares at the stranger. "Boyfriend? Why, he is at home, laying limp in my den. I believe he's bled out by now though, I slit his throat in his sleep before leaving this morning." She shrugs her shoulders before continuing. " He is a distant memory now. All I can remember of him is how sexy he looked when his eyes were rolling into the back of his skull while he desperately gasped for air." Venomous lyrics drip from the babes maw, her lips creasing into a devilish smirk that revealed her blood stained fangs. "Would you like to meet him? I could use some help disposing his body."

"Speech"

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"