Pyrros

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-21-2014, 05:59 PM
The brute quite enjoyed the moist feeling of the fish against his lips that the meat he ripped from the carcass seemed to gently slide to his Tummy with out much chewing, his ears flicked upon his head as he was lost his meal. It wasn't before to long that the paw prints of another caused him to stop for a moment to locate her were about before he continued eating. Listening to the question of the female he soon finished up and lifted his smoldering gaze to lock on to the orbs of that of the girl.

Parting his jaws he removed the blood from his jaws before he chuckled light heartedly as he spoke " Why not venture over here my dear and join me, I promise I wont bite... Much" He teased in a deep toned voice that some classed as being seductive in some way, Keeping his hazel orbs upon the female he allowed them to lingerer over her frame before he divided them to the half eaten fish that rested between his large paws before he looked to the female once more with a tempting almost daring look his orbs