ardent

the prettiest people do the ugliest things

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2014, 09:00 PM

Natalya. The woman would introduce herself, not seeming to mind that the silver woman didn't care for pleasantries. She would jump right to point, already knowing that their packs were so close, dangerously so. A smirk would curl her features briefly before it faded away. She wanted to know about Arcanum. The silver Queen had no problem indulging her, so long as she extended the same offer. "Very well. I'll explain my pack first, and answer your questions, and then you can do the same." She would lift a brown in question, giving the woman only a moment to agree before continuing. "I ruled a pack before this. I resided in the forest during the time of the plague. I left, because I had fallen ill as well as most of my pack. Upon returning recently, I recreated the pack here. I provide a home to less savory wolves of society, those you aren't deemed suitable for your typical pack. I train all my wolves to be skilled warriors, and ruthless killers, though I will not defend someone who angers a neighboring pack with their foolishness. My wolves will be smart, calculating and strong." She hoped it was a sufficient answer, there was no other way to explain the wolves she accepted into her pack, but there was no use in lying about it. "Any questions?" Her face fell into a mask of cool indifference. If this woman found her unsavory, then so be it, it wouldn't matter to her anyway.

HER WORDS HERE HIS WORDS HERE