ardent

{ ♄/♀ } ɢᴀʟᴀᴄᴛɪᴄ

Venus

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2014, 09:32 PM

Her newly found companion shared such similar interests. Ah, just imagine the empire the two of them could build together. Both consisting of only the strongest of followers would allow the two of them to combine into a force that was unknown to all wolf-kind. Such a vision! Yet, together, this vision was a possibility.

Saturn and Venus - two minds once placed together could conquer all of the universe. The two partners could become the colossal sun in which all others would orbit around, be it in fear or loyalty. The two of them could create a government so powerful that non others would dare question their law! Two bodies in which would create history that Alacritis had never witnesses. Legends of darkness and power.

And I will stand by your side as well, Saturn. Together, we can accomplish things that others merely dream of. Together, two goddesses, can create our own heaven or hell on our on planet. Our law will be the world's law - not simply pack law. No. We shall become far more than that. An empire, a kingdom, we shall build. Together we will be unstoppable.

For two to meet in such a way and to discuss such plans so rapidly was certainly meant to be. This was fate. Purely a happening that had been predetermined. Surely the gods themselves realized the power that the two of them would become together. The pack I shall bleed for is yet to be determined. The weakest pack is the one that surely must face my teeth and claws upon it's flesh. I wish to see the weak fall out of our orbit. Only the most brilliant and powerful are to be our allies - to orbit our newly created sun. Our vision. Those who are weak will fall to their knees and those who refuse to follow will bleed their liquid life upon or blazing empire. Those who refuse to listen to our law will be cast out into the abyssal universe or their lives shall be ours. . . by death or by slave. Let us discuss laws and future visions of our empire!

my actions |
my words |
my thoughts