size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-22-2014, 12:15 AM

To him it felt like forever until she spoke, her cold, wet nose pressing against his heated cheeks. He let out a low rumble at her words, but stayed silent. Had she understood the true meaning of his words? He knew that they cared about each other as friends, that much was evident with the very position of their bodies. She nuzzled closer to him, and he allowed his golden gaze to slant towards her more, meeting those minty green eyes of hers. His favorite colour. Had she noticed that when he spoke it, that he had been looking right into her eyes? Was Bass even admitting his full feelings for this girl before him? He was unsure, he didn't know. He was unable to understand the full extend of his truest feelings for Wren. He didn't know if he was ready to admit it to himself -- or her -- as it was.

The girl went on to explain her feelings in more depth, her eyes closing off to him. He leaned forward and lightly bumped the top of his snout on the bottom of her jaw. "Look at me." He cooed softly, wanting to stare into their green depths once more. He didn't want her to shut herself off simply because she was afraid, because his heart was hammering in his chest. "I lo -- care for you too Wren. You are the closest person to me, and I feel an actual ache when I am away from you for too long. Is this normal for friends, or our we being fools in not admitting this to ourselves?" He asked softly, almost uttering those three words that he wasn't fully ready to say. His heart yearned for her, but he didn't want to chase her away. He wanted to chase this like the summer breeze, to see where it would carry them before they would fully commit to each other, if they ever did.

Wren buried her head in his neck, and he licked her on the top of her alabaster head, wrapping his form closer around her. Bass hummed softly as he nuzzles her ear lobe, only wanting to be closer to her. Was this simply much too fast for them? They were just shy of two years old, but that was no valid excuse. He was a fool if he thought that he didn't truly respect and love this woman, but his willingness to say it was quite... low.