Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-22-2014, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 01:45 AM by Mirabelle.)

Mirabelle wasn't surprised by Bass' reaction. Not at all. She returned the warning with a half-grin, although she did nod in acknowledgement to it. She understood. She also understood why Bass bumped her shoulder, and she nodded again. "Please don't do something... to get yourself hurt," she whispered, loud enough only for his ears to hear. She barely resisted putting the word foolish in there. "Including walking on your own. I don't... we don't want you getting any more hurt, please, Azat." This time her tone was much softer, non-threatening and pleading. And very, very genuine. Her words were reinforced by Quelt's; he seemed to speak her mind exactly.

Then her gaze flicked from her alpha and the concern that was in the depths of her eyes was quickly hidden by the cocky grin she flashed Wren. She resisted a really bad comment - one Bass would be extremely pissed at her for, but oh would it have been hilarious - and instead said something simple, calmly,a simple sentence that could be interpreted in a myriad of ways. "I don't make threats" She made promises. Her gaze flicked to Bass again, and she began to focus less on what people were saying and more on keeping Bass up. "Why, I believe I'm Mira, of course. Who else would I be?" she replied sweetly. "And Harmony, I think I have a stubborn alpha here and I'm determined to make sure he gets to his den safely and with no more injuries." She looked directly at the healer, her eyes meeting Harmony's if Harmony allowed it. She wasn't joking, not one bit. Despite her smart ass comments.

As she was distracted with talking, the sudden ease of pressure on her shoulder made her stumble and whirl around to see Bass walking. And talking. "Baaaass!" she whined, sighing. So much for him not being stupid. However. Mira tilted her head at the stranger. She looked familiar... oh, of course. She looked similar to Bass, Motif and Harmony. a sibling, perhaps? It made sense. Motif and the new wolf looked extremely similar, and the new wolf had the same eye and nose markings as the rest of the Destructions. The red wolf opened her mouth to answer Rhythm's question, before pausing and slowly letting it shut in a rare moment of reconsideration over what she was going to do. She'll just let Motif handle it. Oh, and the sister. Maybe they would get Bass to listen for once.

?speech?
[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]