{ HAPPY BIRTHDAY; }

Quintus

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
08-22-2014, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 09:07 AM by Quintus.)

Quintus Nero hadn't spent much time thinking about mating, and he'd spent even less time thinking about children. Women, of course, were something frequently on the mind of most men his age... but he'd spent a good portion of his life alone thus far, and hadn't been presented with the opportunity to truly consider wanting to be intimate with a girl. Hell, he'd hardly even flirted with one. Slowly his nose would wrinkle, confusion flashing over his features, a slight look of panic in his sea-green stare.

She wanted to have children.. with him? Weren't wolves supposed to get to know one another first? He always saw a bit of romance being involved before things were official, and certainly before children. Truly, he felt like a child himself; he could hardly imagine having to raise children of his own. The brute found himself frowning slightly but he quickly grew serious, though the slightly bewildered look remained in his eyes. "Aren't you kinda young?" he would ask abruptly, his words hesitant for the typically brash man. This was not a subject he had yet to broach and he couldn't help but feel insecure about it. "I mean... I don't think I'm ready," he explained rapidly, his heart stammering in his chest. "And.. why me?" They had hardly gotten to know one another, though he found her quite pretty and her current scent was almost intoxicating, and made him feel oddly excited.