ardent

i don't want to wake up alone anymore

Wren

gems
size
build
player
08-22-2014, 10:12 AM

"Look at me." Almost instantly the woman raised her head out of his fur and opened her eyes. There, she stared deep into those golden eyes of his and huffed softly. The man also explained his feelings for her and the words made her smile yet again. It made her heart thump faster in her chest. Yes...they've both kept their feelings locked inside them. They were fools. But Wren didn't want to force things...and she didn't think Bass wanted to either. After all, they were still just one. Maybe two in a few days. But either way, there was so much time her and the man had. Why force through it all now?
Wren's eyes remained open, but she continued to nuzzle into him, heart skipping a beat as he drew his tongue along her forehead and began humming. The humming was beautiful...but she felt the need to respond to his question. Only softly. "...I think we might just be fools, Bass." A sigh left her lips, tail curling tighter around him as he nuzzled into her ear. But before she got lost in his comfort, the woman added, "But I don't think we should take this all...too quickly." Her eyes traveled up to him, words but a whisper as she spoke.
It was almost embarrassing to suddenly say that they shouldn't just skip into everything. But she was sure Bass knew what she meant. There was no doubt she wanted him, wanted all of him. She wanted to love him without hiding it. But...again, it was just pointless to push through it. Barely out of a year and they already were becoming this close. No...they had more time. To get older, to spend more time with him? She wasn't exactly sure. All she knew was that they couldn't take their relationship to another level so quickly. But it didn't mean they couldn't be affectionate and loving toward one another, like now.
The woman tipped her maw up and drew her tongue along his lower jaw, giggling softly and returning to her position that was leaned up against the man. She tucked her legs beneath her and sighed- although, her eyes remained open, because she knew that Bass loved to look at them.
"Speech"
'thoughts'