gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
08-22-2014, 11:53 AM

What was wrong with her? Heat was such an embarrassing to undergo, especially when she had someone she loved: and neither one really knew much about mating and having children. Heat flushed to pale cheeks as she turned away for a moment, stuttering and struggling to find the words. The Adravendi-Mathias knew little of heat, did he? It was obvious he had never touched another woman outside his family, and she was okay with that... she had never touched another man outside her family as well. "I uh... I..." Quietly she would let her gaze return to the confused man, mismatched gems dull from embarrassment. "I don't know if you know what being in heat is. This is my first year of it... and I don't know how to deal with it so my body isn't screaming to have babies... I assume it's like a thing that gets better as you get older, but still..." She would absently scrape her claws upon the loamy ground, pearly banner curling anxiously. "Quintus, I just don't know what to do. I know we should probably bond and get a little closer before we jump to having babies, and I don't know how I'd be able to upkeep my duties as Tagavor with children. I'm sure I could have Xae take my place for a while until they are at least two seasons old." Silently she would slither forward, slowly but surely, and sit at the side of the russet masked boy, lowering her crown and nuzzling his chest, seeking to smell him and nothing else, to hear the beat of his heart. This wasn't awkward... right?

""