gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
08-22-2014, 03:46 PM

Here it had started: where she had met Quintus and brought him to Abaven from here. She remembered the scenery all too well, and almost hallucinated the russet masked boy once more. Here the heat wasn't as unbearable, but it still seeped from the ashen clouds and onto her pelt. "I swear my pelt's caught fire recently." She'd grunt quietly, inky lips peeling in a snarl before her bodice would come to a stop as a rock in the distance would appear from the mist. Ambition allowed the medic to tense, her bodice loosening it's tendons as she would begin to charge toward the rock, which was about to the height of her femur. She had witnessed numerous wolves jumping rocks and climbing trees and stuff with great speed and flexibility, and she did not want to be useless on the field of battle -- if Abaven were to ever be engaged in siege. Perhaps she could be called that one ninja healer down the street that no-one knew the identity of. Nah. She wasn't that open to being able to do exactly that. She had enough duties as the Tagavor. All of her power would localize at her haunches as she would jump within three feet of the stone, clearing the jump, but not cleanly, her legs buckling beneath her at her landing. It'd need some time to be perfected.