Ainsel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-22-2014, 04:22 PM

The two sat there for a moment, Hestia noticing the large rock behind the two and glancing at it, a soft growling noise escaping her jaws as she thought of the one who had removed her tongue. She glanced at the rock again, as a strange scent filled her nose, making her look at the rock. The vampire bat, Little Steve, flew up quickly, determined to protect what he knew as his "queen" from this wolf. Before he could respond to her questioning look, he landed on the rock, glaring at something unseen. The wolf must have been moving closer, because the vampire bat struggled up and flew back to Hestia's shoulder in a flash. The ebony female rose to her paws, and glared at the wolf, although it couldn't see her, until it landed on her side of the rock, making Hestia tilt her head, although she said nothing.

In fact, she didn't say anything because she fell back, and, in a struggle to get up, her broken paw hit the ground, gritting her teeth. Her vampire bat glared at the other wolf, and spoke, his voice as loud as it would go as he scolded the female who had startled her. "You should know better than to startle my queen! I should bite you for that!" He said, and Hestia growled at him, suddenly too shy to talk. Little Steve dipped his head, relaxing, but he kept his gaze on the other. Hestia glanced at the moon without a word, her black tipped tail raising a little in dominance, although she didn't really know why.
"Speech"