Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-22-2014, 08:04 PM

Nona could hear Bass approaching her as she heard his bark before seeing him before her. The earthen tone fae couldn't help but show a smile to Bass as she began to answer his question as her smile grew ever so wide "Indeed I have been, I was thinking of how to get everyone involved in this for whoever showed up unless you made it a mandatory thing but I personally wouldn't mandate it..." She took in and let out a deep breath before continuing on "I think perhaps we should have a opening song at the beginning and a closing song that everyone can sing but we should start, or it could be me who starts or you, or anyone who feels like kicking it off but we should be the ones who do the closing song with everyone else following in if they want or however you see fit to do it, but what do you think, Bass?" Nona giggled a little as she looked into Bass's eyes.

Nona wanted to hear what Bass thought of her current idea and if he did then she could build off that or if he didn't then she could try to think of something else. Either way the fae was interested in hearing what the Azat had to say. She was confident that he might like her base idea but even then it would become a tradition for the pack and it was important to her that he also had a chance to speak his mind of what he thought might work and what might not work. Nona just hoped that he wouldn't make it mandatory for everyone otherwise it might annoy them but if he did that was his choice.

"hear me sing."
-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-