Loner
Militant

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-23-2014, 02:32 AM

The man went by the name Tain. It was a nice name too, short, simple yet it sounded smooth and confident. She was quite good with remembering names and faces, even though she had not met many whilst her wanders, but she was sure to come across more, weak and strong. She had obviously found her brother, gotten herself into a fight with a bandit and made an alliance with another she-warrior. And now she was here, engaging herself in a conversation with a man! Just sheer luck that she has found herself in such a moment? Oh, but she wouldn't start her flirting just yet...she had to get to know this fellow and show some interest.

"This place is nice. I just wander here and there." She stated as she sat herself in an upright position, admiring the moonlit lands. These were probably the most familiar lands her paws had ever lead her. The East was a splendid place for an unwanted soul like her.

It seemed Tain was here for almost the same reason. She once let her spirit and mind wander, just for a little while, but they never came back. Oh well, she didn't a heart, or what was left of it. All she needed a heart for was to love somebody, and there was no need for that. She had a wonderful dark side instead, welcoming her in shadows.

Some conversation would be nice, just to show some interest in this man. What could she ask that would spice up the chat?

"You seem to be a loner," She never understood the concepts of pack life. Too happy and joyful with all their silly puppy arguments. A rogue life was much better, more comfortable, and she could do whatever her insane mind wanted her to do. "Do you at least have a past? I can tell you mine."

Was she really going to tell this man her past? Her dreaded nightmares that are the very memories that haunt her today? The memories that made her what she is today? Oh well. Memories could be mended. Someone could help fix those thoughts. Someone could heal her.

OOC: I'm horrible at starting wolf-based conversations >.<

Walk.
"Talk." Thoughts and voices
[Image: 4LyHbab.png]