Oh My God, This Is My Song

Ainsel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-23-2014, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014, 01:00 PM by Ainsel.)

Hestia watched with dull light blue eyes as the female spoke and skittered away, the female limping towards her and struggling to form a word. "W...ai...t" The word was soft, and, because of her pauses, probably garbled and not too easy to understand; the ebony female knew that. She struggled after the female, struggling to speak the word louder, in case the stranger hadn't heard her. "W....ai....t!" She said again, finally managing to get closer to the other wolf, although the pain in her broken paw made her bite back another whimper as she stumbled. She glanced at the other wolf, tilting her head, although she was unwilling to risk hurting her paw by sitting down. With a soft sighing noise, she nudged the vampire bat, who was glaring at the other female through narrowed eyes. Hestia struggled to say her name, her words garbled and rough sounding, but they were there. And that was what mattered the most, right? "My......Na....me.....is....He...st...ia....." She gasped out.

"Speech"