ardent

Kaala's Greeting

Keki

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 05:03 PM
The beautiful dame had a small worried frown upon her maw. Oh how motherhood was as hard as she expected. Yet the young mother still pulled through for her three little darlings. Bi-colored eyes looked around for her pup that had gone astray from his aunt. Keki would have to have a little chat with her sister later. Especially if Maka ever went out with Kairos again, he was the troublemaker of the bunch....or well, more free spirited.

"Kairos" she called out as the wind picked up.

No answer was given but she heard voices. Gray lined ears perked up as she recognized that small voice anywhere, Kairos!

"Kaaaiirrroooossssss" she called out once more but elongated it a bit.

Keki sped up into a small trot yet slowed down as she came closer. Soon enough she came upon another young dame, even younger than her! And with her sat a sleepy Kai. A small smile appeared on her maw as she walked over to him and tried to shield him from the wind.

"Oh I'm so sorry, his aunt couldn't quite keep him in one spot today." she said to the other dame.

"My name is Keki, I'm this little guys mother." she said as she licked the top of his head gently.

"But thank you for keeping him safe though, I really appreciate it." she added.

The young mother worried no more then awaited the other femmes answer. Hopefully they would have a moment to chat before parting due to the storm.

Keki curled around her pup and looked down at him. His purple eyes seemed heavy as he tried to stay awake. She licked his tiny muzzle before looking back up at the other dame with a smile.