Large
build
-
player
08-24-2014, 08:45 PM
[Image: oNHbT9P.png]

Quote:"Speech"

Thoughts

With a heavy heart the herculean mass moved through the shadows cascading beneath the puzzle printed canopies above. As he would move slowly, the shadows formed to his massive figure, stretching and folding before returning to the ground once they came. ivory tree's would start to fade from a mixture of blanche and noir, browns and greens flushed against the trunks every once in a while in a fury of excitement. Standing out against the rather unknown lands. Glancing from his left to his right the brute kept his dial at wither height. Golden optics hitting the trunks in front of him as well, his great footsteps thundering across the grounds as he would move ever so carefully.

Like yin and yang the brute lifted from the pages of the ivory scene, stopping for a moment in his tracks, he glanced behind him and then in front. These lands were strange to say it the easiest way he could, especially to himself, though there's no telling he could be dreaming right now, when sleep allowed itself to over take him, the images in his sleeping mind were beyond the feeling of realistic and out-of control in many ways. These woods were a surprise, white colored cords swung from above, folding into the canopy printed terrain, every once in a while the highlighted brute would appear from them, like a flash he would be gone again, a single aud would fold back against his skull when it gently touched a brightly flushed vine he didn't see right away. It would lift again to catch the sounds around him, though it appeared nothing would sound. Golden bull ring would shift barely as his nostrils flared out into the atmosphere. Glazed in a shimmering layer of liquid it would ring out into the darkness with a silent scream at times when the light hit it just right.

Well, if I am dreaming, at least my death isn't imminent as of yet. His optics of gold seemed to sink and his auds pushed backwards as he thought to himself these words. Glancing about shortly with little effort one last time.