Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-25-2014, 07:10 AM

Socializing made him uncomfortable when it came to it being casual. That was clear to see now, but he knew that he would have to do it one way or another. He could still be himself, without being judged to be a weak king right? His tail gave a flick, one emerald eye coming to rest upon the girls coat. It reminded him of a small calico fox of sorts. They got them often here in the north. She then asked him a question, it surprised him a little. He had to think about it for a moment. ?I don't think I'll ever get bored of the snow. I've lived here my whole life, and only visited the outside a few times. But nothing will compare to the beauty of watching the white snow flakes fall to the earth in a blanket.? Vereux mused smiling lightly as he closed his eye looking out again.
?So far, nothing too exciting, but that's a good thing and a bad thing. It means no new members, but also means no intruders too.? He gave a sigh. Obviously he sucked at this, and the king was letting down his first wall for the girl. Even though in the back of his head he was thinking it was a mistake, he had to learn to trust his members more. It was simply hard after the incident with his uncle. ?Are you settling in Bevroren well?? he asked looking at her.

?I speak?