Mikal

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-25-2014, 04:08 PM

The subject of families had soon faded away, nothing else from that topic seemed to spark any interest. They had parents, even if they both never knew their father, and that was all that mattered. There's no use crying and worrying about a family and kinship. Just move on some would say, there are better things in life than worrying.

Senka had asked a good question, wanting to know what brought him here. That was a simple question, with a simple answer, but the man would not mind telling the dame what she wished to know.

"What brings me here?" He spoke as he observed the mangroves carefully. They were definitely something he had never seen before, and they did look rather odd. The East seemed like a good place for him to stay in for now. "I don't really have a home, so I just go where my paws take me."

He turned his gaze to Senka, meeting her delicate plum eyes. Of course he wanted to know what brought her here. Requesting the same bit of information from her, he would ask. "What about you?"

"Speech"