Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
08-25-2014, 04:10 PM

His words backfired. The boy became aware of their flaws the moment they left his lips and by then it was too late. He hadn't been there, he didn't know, but he pressed on anyway. "No," the word left his lips forcefully, the letters tainted with bone dry, sullen humor, "I was sick." Valentine had been sick. He'd found himself frequently losing touch with reality and during those times of insanity, he'd wandered. More than once the boy had woken and not known where he was.

His gaze, once locked on his mother's face with white hot intensity, dropped to the ground as he admitted, "I wasn't aware she had died until I found her grave." Even then he hadn't believed it, convinced that the illness was playing tricks on him. When it had begun to sink in that she was indeed dead, Valentine had seriously considered digging up his sister's resting place to prove himself wrong. Although he hadn't done it, he would refrain from telling his mother about the almost desecration.

The boy's ears would pin, hating the sting of her words and the way they punished him. He was loath to part with the words, but knew they were owed and so an apology would fall from his lips, "I'm sorry, that was wrong of me." All he'd wanted was for her to understand the heartache he'd been left with when he'd realized that he was once again alone. Honest, perhaps to a fault, he would voice his thoughts, "I just wanted you to feel what I felt when I realized that I was alone again..but it was unfair to bring Zaria into this."

"Speaking" Thinking

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.