gems
size
Medium
build
player
Nona
08-25-2014, 10:10 PM

Motion | Speech | Thought

Aoto began to worry about Ashtoreth, to hear that her home was taken from her and to see her as a rogue wolf and with a pup and a mate in tow. He didn't like what he heard and knew that the life of a rogue was no life that he would wish for Ashtoreth to live. He knew full well what it was like to live a life always on the move and quite frankly he was beginning to tire of it. The brute tried to show a smile to Ashtoreth but he couldn't as his lips refused to part to make his smile instead his usual cheery smile was a frown. The words finally came to his maw "I do pray that you can find somewhere to call home again, life as a rogue is not a path I would suggest for anyone and certainly not for for someone such as yourself, Ashtoreth" his voice carried a serious tone as now he didn't have anything to be cheery about.

He looked at Vaishya or at least what he could see and then back to Ashtoreth "If you plan on staying out here for awhile, may I accompany you until you decide to leave this place? I only wish to see you and your family safe and healthy, nothing more and nothing less, that is all" He continued to keep his tone as serious as he could. His gaze was not going to let up now as he looked at Ashtoreth and Vaishya his words as honest as he always was. Aoto was concerned about Ashtoreth and company, it was his job as a traveling medic to provide his aid as much as he can after all this was his life after all to just provide his aid and nothing more. The brute just continued to let his gaze set on the two almost as if there was someone else in his place instead, one that didn't know how to smile and laugh.