ardent

keep it hidden

Nikko

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2014, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014, 11:16 PM by Nikko.)

Ha! This was a joke! "This place ain't scary! What the actual fuck! Wolves in this place are pussy-cats." A snicker that was soon cut short, tan face contorting into irritation as the voice in his head again spoke up, the thing's low, raspy voice sending chills down his spine. You are too loud, Kit. The voice chided him, scolding him. And then, insulting him. The earthen-toned wolf snorted at the nickname, his russet ears swerving to pin against his head skull. Shut up, asshole. I'm allowed to say whatever I damn well please! His chin lifted defiantly. Duo-toned eyes set ahead, the multi-hued lupine began to continue his adventure, his muscles loose, gaze surveying the volcanic mountain that he was determined to climb up. He heard an irritated sigh, though if anyone else was around, they wouldn't have heard it. I didn't say anything about what you were saying. I was speaking about the volume, Nikko. After a pause, the voice spoke up again, and Nikko could hear the smirk in his voice. You are the idiot of idiots.

"Hey!" He barked out indignantly, then looked around quickly, his eyes wide. He hoped there was no one around to hear his sudden outburst. He didn't need anyone thinking he was crazy. The hefty brute sighed and continued, yet again, to move forward, steadily climbing up the volcano. He could feel the warmth of the mountain beneath his paws. Teumesios must have liked it, because he growled, and Nikko could feel him attempting to shove his own consciousness aside. "Not today, fuckin' asshole." The true owner of the body grumbled, giving his head a rough shake. Mentally, he forced aside his demon's, though it required much willpower. Nikko was thankful that willpower was one of his strongest skills. He blocked out Si's presence - well, he pretended Si didn't exist - as he walked, falling unusually silent.

Acts. "Nikko Speaks." "Si Speaks." Nikko Thinks. Si Thinks.