size
Medium
build
-
player
08-25-2014, 11:39 PM

jupiter illidais

"jupiter speech" ? "mercury speech"

Anticipatory stance, challenging someone to contest her claim of the yearlings tongue, proved profitable. Sweeping gaze flashed around and fell on a dark woman with lip curled upwards and stance shifting to battle-ready. A contagious fire burned in the young wolf's eyes and a grin crossed Jupiter's features, celestial optics narrowing. Words touched her ears and immediately her audits slid back against her skull tight. Her brow furrowed and her own lips parted to deliver her response.

"Finally," she snapped back eagerly. "Someone new in this pitiful cesspool that isn't a fucking coward." Just as Jupiter would stand up for Isardis' right to take the abandoned Covari lands and challenge a mortal enemy to death (something she was familiar with), this woman was willing to stand up for the tongue-less bitch's safety--though not quickly enough. Mercury tensed from his position on the sidelines but with the threat of battle eminent, he slunk around his companion's opponent, stationing himself a threatening (but not immediately pressing) distance behind the other woman, moving silently and hopefully drawing little attention in his endeavors.

There were about two wolf lengths (quoted by Keno :P) between them and Jupiter eyed them and her opponent like a meal, stance shifting to utterly predatory. Forward she would slowly prowl, defenses shifting more solidly into place as she walked, her tail--having been previously raised as a show of dominance--fell even with her spine, head lowering and jaw gaping slightly, lips curling back, delivering a clear message; if this woman wanted to remove her tongue or her throat, she would have more than just words to get through.

Leg muscles tensed and her broad chest tightened. Head lowered, drawing the fat and fur of her neck close together, tucking her vitals away. Fur along her neck and spine remained raised with anticipation and aggression. Chest tightened and weight distributed evenly on bent legs as she moved gradually forward, pace painstakingly slow. Should one focus enough, they would notice that she did not approach the woman fully head on--Jupiter's trajectory was angled to her own left by a minute five degrees or so.

Regardless of the other's movements, when she neared within four feet of the woman, Jupiter would rise to her full height and dart forward, attempting to bring them into close quarters. The woman was smaller than the orange she-wolf (confirmed by Keno to be around 31"-32" right now) by about four inches and Jupiter planned to use every last bit of it to her advantage. Jupiter angled her scrunched neck downward and her head to her own right to practically lunge for the woman's head with her teeth. From her vantage point in height, the scarred phoenix would try and hook her upper teeth into the other's flesh--aiming for the pressure point behind the right curve of bone at the back of the other's jaw (right behind that hook at the back of the jaw). Jupiter's bottom incisors would seek to lodge themselves firmly in her opponent's right eye.

Though she was certain that this babe would also lose her own tongue at the end of this scuffle, that didn't mean that Jupiter couldn't take out other things as she went.

Simultaneously, she would seek to shove her right paw down on her opponent's left and dig the her claws between the bones in the woman's toes (between the yellow ones). While they weren't sharp and wouldn't do much damage as razors, Jupiter wasn't seeking to rip but rather to disable and break. Though Mercury would, in a perfect world, be enough to deter one from backing up from Jupiter's attack, she also sought to further prevent this with her attack and keep the smaller woman right where she wanted her.

attacks - using height advantage to straighten and try to attack arisu's head from above. trying to hook upper teeth into the pressure point behind the right side of arisu's jaw and lodge bottom teeth into her right eye. right paw is trying to come down on arisu's left to both pin it down and grind her claws into the spaces between the bones of arisu's paw. jupiter's hoping to discourage her from stepping backwards to avoid her attack on arisu's jaw/eye by doing this pin--on a similar beat, though not an attack, it's noteworthy that mercury has also positioned himself about four or five feet behind arisu to further discourage this movement.

defenses - chest tightened, ears pinned, eyes narrowed, brows furrowed, tail even with spine, head lowered, weight distributed, legs bent, hackles raised, neck scrunched, shoulders shifted forward.

injuries - n/a

JUPITER VS. ARISU

for

MAIM/REMOVAL OF TONGUE

round

ONE two

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.