ardent

keep it hidden

Nikko

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2014, 12:59 AM

Not one creature on this earth would ever claim that Nikko was intelligent. In fact, every single one, in some form or another, would say that the valiant, brave, and generally very good-hearted young wolf, was incredibly, painfully stupid. Now, Nikko could occasionally come up with decent ideas, and it was true that his strength lied more in his seemingly natural way to gather allies. Others generally liked a truly well-intentioned, but faulty person. But, nonetheless, he was stupid. This was only proved when, upon hearing the pawsteps, the male turned to see the approaching wolf, and didn't move. Dark rust ears pricked forward, duo-toned gaze on the speeding earthen-toned canid, each eye clouded with confusion and curiosity. When he did finally realize that, no, she could not see him, it was already too late. He was knocked over, and sent tumbling to the ground, sliding a short distance. The brute groaned in mild pain, before lifting his head to glare at the stupid wolf that ran into him. Seriously, what the fuck?

Nikko quickly bounced to his paws, bounding angrily in front of the wolf. He let out a growl. "Are you blind or somethin'?! I was standing right fucking there!" Whether she was looking or not, he gestured angrily with his nose in the direction he'd been standing. He opened his mouth to say more, but a voice only he heard suddenly whispered temptingly into his ear. As if it had actually happened, as if he could feel the breath, Nikko's left ear flicked. His eyes stared vacantly off to the sky, his jaw slack. The bitch. We should prank her, Nikko. The voice purred in his ear. Pranking his elders had been something Nikko enjoyed as a pup, but he was older now. However, it was tempting. For some reason... Well, she's definitely a bitch... Although, really, it's not all her fault... He added the last part to the voice regretfully, not at all wanting to admit that he actually was stupid and hadn't noticed how close she was. Nikko shook his head, chasing Teumesios away again. He turned to look back at the earthen-toned fae, clearing his throat and giving her a sheepish, apologetic smile. "Ah, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have just started yelling at you like that. It was my fault too." He let out a chuckle.

Acts. "Nikko Speaks." "Si Speaks." Nikko Thinks. Si Thinks.