gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
08-26-2014, 09:59 AM

Elohim could hear the reluctance in his companion?s voice, he?d seen much of what had happened before he ran to get Ara. He was exhausted though, he could say nothing. As he clung to Ara?s back though he knew he?d have to tell her, it didn?t seem like Novel would be able to. Novel would hear the reluctance in Ara?s voice, the pain that she could not be confided in. She couldn?t say it though, for more than one reason. She?d keep her emotions bottled as they walked, her form becoming a shell as her dry eyes just watched the coming horizon.
There was a feeling in her belly she couldn?t understand, and it would grow with intensity with each step she took closer to home. Novel would try to block out the thoughts and memory of the day, she?d let her own emotions flee while taking in the distressed energy Ara would show. She didn?t know what to think, everything was so overwhelming and confusing. As her friend would lead her to her den she?d follow her instructions without question. She felt exhausted then, as her body fell to the floor she would curl and put her head on her paws.
Oceanic gaze would struggle to stay open as she sighed, happy to just be alive.
Elohim would have found much time to rest on the way back, he?d quickly escape to find fresh water and bring it back. His voice returning as he refreshed himself. He?d place the leaflet of water by Novel?s still nose. She?d fallen into sleep. His own bright eyes returning to the worried Ara. "I think this is more serious than a bloody scruff, Ara." He?d pet Novel?s forehead affectionately, "She said his name was Lel, he seemed to know Novel but I didn?t feel right about him. He was a white brute, black tail tip and evil violet gaze." He?d shiver, ashamed he hadn?t urged Novel to run sooner. "I don?t think the purpose of the attack was to kill her. I think he wanted her to have his children."

"Speech" Think "Elohim"

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]