Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
05-13-2013, 06:49 PM

Zanire sat there with a paw on the side of her deer, a lazy look in her eyes, body slouched. It was Autumn and she would have to pack on pounds before she dug out a den and prepared for hibernation. Because of this she wasn't her usual happy and calm self, she was more easily irritated and didn't want to be bother much, just gain weight and sleep. She knew thos and was trying to keep that from happening though, trying to keep her cool and make things easier on herself. This wolf though, she seemed to get offended by what the beast had said, coming right up to her and blabbing her mouth away.

I am no stupid Wolf. What I lack in size I have in my head. I could run circles around anyone in these lands. I promise you that, miss. The bear's eye twitched, this kid was just saying she wasn't stupid but here she was before Zanire blabbing, talking about how she wasn't stupid and she made up for her size with her head and could run circles around anyone. After this she sat down, tail flicking over the ground before giving her name, Cody, and asking what the bears' was.

The beast just sat there staring at the small wolf, a bit of irritation in her face and eyes as she took in what just happened. Silence between them stretched for a couple seconds until Zanire responded, a tongue came out of her mouth and ran over her teeth before sliding back in, then cleared her throat. Me right, wolf, stupid. She finally said in a dull tone, turning to the deer and ripping out a chunk, crunching up the meat then swallowing. Smart wolf know, no mess with bear this time of year. Bears bad mood, must get fat for winter. She looked to Cody with a raised brow, surely she would understand what she meant. Most wolves know not to mess with a bear or get i their face, they leave them alone and try not to bug them. Zanire, me name be Zanire.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator