Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Nona
08-26-2014, 06:17 PM

Aoto could feel his mate moving and his eyes snapped open to see her licking her bloodied paw. The sight worried him as he gently tried to nudge her head away from licking her paw. He didn't mind if he were to lick her paw but he wanted her to just focus on breathing calmly and letting him do the licking, he didn't want her to worry about it. He made few words as he tried to avoid getting sand in his own maw but however as all things that was going to be rather unavoidable. The lips to the dusty brown brute parted "You breath and focus on me, let me do that for you my love" he spoke quickly as he attempted to lick Tallulah's bloodied paw.

Aoto wanted her to let him do this for her, it was the least he could do for his mate. However because of where they were at, water was not a option as to cleaning the cracked paw pads. Even though it wasn't major it was still something that bothered him because after all she was his dearly beloved. Once more his lips parted in voice "I love you" he couldn't help but say that once again no matter how many times he said it, he felt it would always hold meaning.