ardent

Homelands[joining]

Natsu

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 07:44 PM
Natsu looked at the other male and tilted his head, but smiled again anyway. He was a bit slow when it came to stuff, even though he was smart in other areas. The boy was young and youthful and the stories he had been told about the old lands, with Niana, and the old leader Cairo. He had longed to want to be apart of those legends and stories some day. "My grandmother used to be part of Valhalla or at least was close to it my memory mixes it up a lot. My mom would tell me stories all the time. Her name was Niana Tokoto, her half sister I think was a healer in Valhalla by the name of Night. My mom would tell stories of Cairo, and even adventures of the pack from which she had heard herself. Valhalla to me seems like the best place I could be, I've been feeling empty lately, I want to be loyal to something. Make my place somewhere!" Natsu exclaimed as he raised his head proudly.

"No matter the problem, pack mates need to help each other out right. That's how the world should be, even when times are tough. Its nice to have others to count on, and to know that you can use your strength to protect others." Natsu lowered his head and flicked his ears a bit embarrassed now. He would probably not get a very good first impression on the alpha. That upset him a little. "Sorry for you having to deal with my pestering morals" Natsu apologized.