Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-28-2014, 08:18 AM

"Uh... Yeah! Now it makes perfect sense!" Azalea completely missed the fact that he hesitated. She would grin winningly as he nodded along. She puffed out her chest a bit, having always been fond of her name. Azaleas were beautiful flowers but also toxic, she had to wonder if it was not fated that her mother should choose that name. After all, she could have just as easily been a "Lily" or, god forbid, "Daisy."

His interest in her talk of Ethereal also made her happy, watching him closely and wondering if this vagabond would even turn pack wolf.

It had to be her first thought right now, as long as she had a kingdom to build.

When she finally finished speaking she wondered if she should put out a paw to push Nikko back into a firmly rooted position. "Wow! That sounds so fucking cool! So, what was your dream? To be a leader?" She smiled but had to shake her head against his words. "I've never really thought about it... I was born to royalty but had always preferred to be off doing other things. My status has changed a lot, hell I've even been enslaved before, but I wouldn't say that I've ever been so overly ambitious as to desire my current position. Life doesn't often go as we plan, so I suppose I have always lived day to day. Often my choices displeased my family, not that I care what they think anymore."

In short, Azalea was tired of being someone's lap dog.

"What about you, Nikko? What are your desires? Your dreams?" Now she was just curious, her body loosening up some as she relaxed a little.

Speech,