ardent

You Found Me [Chronos]

chronos

gems
size
build
player
05-13-2013, 08:40 PM

He always thought about Blu, even when his mind was foggy, she was his light that guided his mind back. She kept him steady, and he always thought that she wouldn?t have anything that could surprise him, anymore, yet she continued to nearly knock him off his feet. ?I know my heat dosen't come for another season... but I... I want you Chronos. I want you to take me, to have me body mind and spirit. Make love to me Chronos, please?? Her question stirred something in his gut, and he pulled back to look into her eyes, reading her expression.

Tenderly, he stretched his head forward to nuzzle her, licking at the underline of her jaw, before pulling his head away to nuzzle her shoulder. He took in her scent and could feel his body vibrating with anticipation. He anticipated how their worlds would collide, how it would feel? everything. Taking a deep breath, he spoke, as his jaws moved close to her ears. His warm breath stirring her fur.

?Are you sure?? The question was simple, but he didn?t want to push her before she was ready, and this was a big step for the couple. He was ready for it, but he would never push her for something that she wasn?t a hundred percent ready for. He refused to hurt her like that. His muzzle worked through her fur, as he drew in her scent, waiting for her reply.

Speech,