Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-28-2014, 04:40 PM

The tension was slowly ebbing away. After all it only took a little for Vereux to warm up to others as long as he thought he could trust them. So his stature would loosen a little, smiling slightly as his single green eye came to rest upon her. Of course he had plenty of others ask why his other eye was missing, and why his left leg was scarred around the middle forelimb as well. Highly considering they were not scars of a epic battle. His eye had been taken by a hurricane and his father had saved him from a bandit when the wolf struck his leg as a child. Not very exciting stories, but his none the less. ?Call me an old fashioned, but I've been content here. If I explore, well I tend to get into more trouble than I'm worth.? he chuckled lightly.
Vereux would frown a little about her comment about her brother. Vereux had always been heavily connected with his family through and through. Which was probably the reason fate had settled him with Athena. Others thought it weird, scorned at it. But he couldn't help it, he couldn't help who he fell in love with. That was the whole story after all. ?Well he's certainly welcome here. Haruka.... thank you for joining Bevroren. It means a lot to me and Athena.? he said in almost a corny soft tone. Well then again he was a bit corny.

?I speak?