gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
08-29-2014, 01:24 AM

The voice that reached his ears was one that was completely unexpected but far from unwelcomed. He had been resting in the shade of one of the many trees around his and Imena's den, watching his children play, when the howl drifted through the air, clearly near-by. Of course he recognized his cousin's voice and there was only a moment of surprise before it gave way to joy. Glancing toward Imena to make sure she had an eye on the pups, he rose to his paws and trotted off to find Surreal. It would only take him a few moments to do just that and when he got there he saw a white male he was unfamiliar with and the red-faced woman he remembered to be Azalea. He hadn't really had a chance to speak with Azalea before, but he remembered most if not all of Valhalla's former members.

He padded toward Surreal, greeting her with a wide smile. His tail wagged happily behind him as he went to embrace the younger wolf, saying, "Surreal! It's so good to finally see you again! I've been so worried about you. Well, about all our family really. I haven't seen anyone since the challenge." He took a step back to look her over, glad to see she was well. He suddenly caught Erani and Cormallin's scents on her pelt and his gaze widened with surprise. "Erani and my father are okay as well? Where have you all been?"

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others