gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
08-29-2014, 10:37 PM

The pack milled about him and he silently cursed himself for his haste, but it was too late to take anything back now. Finally they began to leave, streaming out and he could feel the tension in the air. The boy shrunk back and he felt his wife move up beside him. For a brief moment he flicked his gaze back towards the woman and another growl rose in his throat, he wanted them off his lands now!
The boy cowered and spoke snivelling words, and Helios felt his ire rise. This was their kingdom and yet they had dared show their faces here and then demand reconciliation? The boy seemed sincere enough, he could not deny that and yet as he begged forgiveness Helios wanted nothing more than to lunge forwards. Too little, too late. ?I am.? He responded to the brat?s question, his tone brooking no argument.
?And yet when we lived in closer proximity I never saw you nor any of your blood reach out to seek redemption. Never have I seen you or your kin offer service in the name of my own family as the gods demand of you!? His voice was rising, those gathered needed to know, those that didn?t know needed to be aware of the evil in their midst.
?Your kind turned their backs upon their own family and the gods, but not before slaughtering a family member in cold blood. My own father! Killed by his own nieces and nephew! Sin runs in your blood!? He was filled to the brim with rage. ?We sought to leave the sin behind, you were to be free to continue on as you saw fit, so why is it you demon follow so closely! There is no forgiveness for you or your like!? His gaze flashed up to Apollo, the boy would have to make his move soon, the woman seemed to be sending him pointed glances. The albino boy would have a choice to make, he would have to pick which side he wanted to stand with, and he needed to know that if he picked these bastards he would not be allowed back.

talk, think