ardent

Expanding horizons

Venus

gems
size
build
player
08-29-2014, 11:37 PM

Marbled eyes were set firmly upon the chestnut male when a mangled beast would intrude upon their meeting. Ah, his appearance would have been terrifying in another life, but she had faced demons far more scarred than this one. Kaleidoscopic eyes rolled gracefully at the man's poor attempt of heroism. Meaningless words and a futile growl would have made the gal laugh if she were capable of such emotions. The copper male was a lone target for entertainment, but two made for twice the fun.

Head tilted slightly to the left whilst raising her right eyebrow. Flirtatious purr would sing out to the mutilated man. Perhaps it is you that would desire some much needed attention. Ah, she knew the man would not accept her offer, but she savored the game - toying with them as if they were her puppets. If temporary ecstasy was not achievable, then maybe she could get a spar out of one of the two. Mmm, it had been a while since blood poured so deliciously upon her shadowed lips.

Interruption would come once more when the bronze figure would come between her and the disfigured male. She scanned his expressions carefully as lyrics touched his lips. Tilted head would straighten slowly and stretch flirtatiously toward the russet figure. Eyes narrowed seductively as she answered his call. Mmm, but your wife would never find out. . . Though, if you can find the capability to deny such a galactic beauty as myself, then I will respect your lack of taste and leave you be. Gaze glanced back to the mutilated figure Perhaps he has a better taste in women than you do.

ooc; if this would cause conflict between helios and his mate i can exit the thread or try to convince her to behave herself. it's just poor venus's personality :( lol
my actions |
my words |
my thoughts