gems
size
Large
build
player
08-30-2014, 10:49 AM

FOXISH PLOTTING
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

FOX NEEDS PLOTS! All sorts of plots. Good plots and bad plots. Up plots and down plots. Red plots and blue plots. Give me something to doooo! Please, for the love of all that is holy, help me. I'm begging you. I'm up for pretty much anything. The pixels are also links to everyone's profiles, if you wanna take a peek!

[Image: zpgQjcp.png]

Raisa is back, yo! And looking for all sorts of good times. Her mental state is a 'lil fragile at the moment. She does not have a good grip on where she came from or who she is, and is going to need some rehab before she's back to her old self (if she ever gets there.) Looking for FRIENDS, ALLIES, REHAB, and I would not be opposed to threads with the kiddies!

[Image: wmBnIA5.png]

Val is a bit of a wild child, but she has returned to Ebony at last. She may still stick to the fringes of things and range farther than she should, but she really wants to be near her family again. You can expect her to pick a few fights and be snarky, but she's ready to be whatever her siblings need her to be. Looking for: FRIENDS, SPARS, MISCHEIF MAKERS, TEACHERS

[Image: b82uq3z.png]

Freyja is dignified in a 'I might bite your face off if you piss me off' sort of way, and she's looking for something to occupy her time! Hard to say what her mood might be, so unless your char is ready to sing her praises, who knows where it could go? My hroovy baby needs some friends though, shes been wandering for far too long! Looking for: FRIENDS, SPARS, BICKER-ERS, LOVE MAYBE? (Hesitant on that one, but we'll see)

[Image: PqaZ5dj.png]

Lyon is a grump ass, but he has a soft, gooey center hiding away somewhere (I hope.) I would not recommend him for anyone who easily gets their feelings hurt, but if you've got a character who needs a champion, someone to fight for them, or a steadfast ally, he might just be your guy. It would be pretty tough to prove yourself to him, but if you manage it you've got a warrior for life. I would not be opposed to finding a pack for him, but unless he finds the alpha respectable and honorable, consider him gone. Looking for: FRIENDS, ENEMIES, SPARS, SOMEWHERE TO BELONG, LOVE MAYBE? (Hesitant on that one too, not looking to jump into anything)

[Image: LyKIIAf.png]

Lim is my Destruction baby! I'm taking pup plots and future plots for him! He is going to be a mega cute nerd guy, like a daisy chains and lets talk about your feelings sort of fella. A real sweet heart. Please don't break him, that would bum me out. Looking for: FRIENDS, EVEN BETTER FRIENDS, MENTORS, SOMEONE HE CAN CHEW ON

If you guys wanna thread, and want me to start, reply below with the character you want to chill with, the character you'll be using, where, and what sort of thread you want! If you guys have any open threads you want me to hop into post with a link and I'll throw whoever you want in! :D
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!