Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-30-2014, 01:04 PM

Her eyes were teasing, even as he growled at her again. "I wasn't aware that scouting for pups was a thing." She said teasingly, her sniffs and prods on the girl a bit more invasive. That was, until he said that she was his. Othello reeled back as if he had struck her, her jaws opened and yet no sound came out of them. Her pale head shook back and forth, trying to grasp what he was telling her. She knew that they weren't really mates, that he was probably off playing with other females. But she thought she was more special, to the point where he would tell her that he had fathered more pups, not that soon after she gave a very hard birth to his first two young. "Unbelievable." She spat, her lips pulling back into a snarl. She would not deny the pup food, it wasn't her fault that her father couldn't keep it in his pants. "I thought I meant something to you Scorpion, I have dedicated my whole life to you! And you turn around like this and take every tramp that you set your eyes on?" Her words were venom as she took another step back, blinking to refuse the tears that threatened to gather there. She would not cry, she was angry! But her emotions were like the tide, pulling in and out to replace it with yet another feeling. She always knew that Scorpion wasn't one to settle down, but this?

"No, no!" She roared, backing up further. "How dare you?" She seethed, stepping forward, grabbing the girl and backing up into the cave. Yes she would care for the poor helpless girl, but she was raging at this male that stood before her. Without another word she turned around and slipped back into the darkness of the cave, laying down and nuzzling the girl into her soft belly. She had just dried up, but she knew that her instincts would kick in and that she would make milk once more.