Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-30-2014, 06:43 PM

maybe i want to do what bunnies do

Othello would respond playfully, but her whole persona would change as he told her of the girl?s lineage. He?d watch her dramatics as she tried to understand what he?d done, obviously becoming distressed about the situation. He?d sigh, but before he could say anymore the woman would spit and snarl at him. He?d growl again, not enjoying the tone she?d find herself using. She?d step away from him, fire dancing in her eyes as she realized that he had not pledged his body solely to her. He?d smirk lightly as he watched her, wondering what made her think that had been the case. He held her more dear than any other woman in the world, was that not enough for her? She would yell, not wanting to believe it. Still, she would possessively grab the young child and return her to the den. He?d sigh, watching as she returned into the cave with Atka. Following the woman he?d curl up behind her, knowing full well that she wouldn?t appreciate it.
He?d brace himself behind her, curling over her delicate frame, she was in no position to move very far. Not with Atka at her breast. "Othello." His words were hushed, but delicate. There wasn?t much else he would or could say but her name. Surely she realized deep down that he would never be loyal like that.

"Speech"

with you if you know what i mean